IT DIDN'T BREAK WHEN I WORE IT OUT!! I went to my countries Ouran High School Host Club anime cafe (with a guy friend that ppl seem to think it was a date??? He's straight and I'm not a girl but what evs). Surprisingly it HELD up, the only minor problem was that the velcro wasn't working that much and I keep having to reattach it otherwise my shoes would slip right off, but that was already a problem in this one anyways.
Currently, I'm going to fill in the heel part of the shoe because I saw this AWESOME vid of a really cool artist that I admire who made LINOLEUM prints on the BOTTOM of her shoes so that when she walks on like puddles it has a cute little imprint on it and OH MY GOD I WANT THAT IN MY PIECE. (gurl if you see this I love you sm), so now I'm going onto another sidequest to cut this (second time in my life working with linoleum LMFAO [I'm one thousand percent going to cut myself accidentally while making this...])


No comments:
Post a Comment